• This section contains information on the management methods of https://www.lucapossati.com/ with reference to the processing of user data of https://www.lucapossati.com/
• This information is also valid for the purposes of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 modified by Legislative Decree 101/2018, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 14 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with https://www.lucapossati.com/
• The information is valid only for the domain https://www.lucapossati.com/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
• The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of https://www.lucapossati.com/, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
• The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
Company name: LUCA MARIA POSSATI
Tax code: PSSLMR79E15L219K
Residence: Via dei Gozzadini, 69 – 00165 Rome
Telephone contact details: 349.4540486
Contact details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PEC contact details:
• Like all websites, https://www.lucapossati.com/ also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
o Internet Protocol (IP) address;
o Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site https://www.lucapossati.com/
o Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
o Date and time of visit;
o Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
o Possibly the number of clicks.
• The aforementioned information is stored in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site https://www.lucapossati.com/ and for security reasons. This information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
• For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site https://www.lucapossati.com/ itself or to cause damage to other users or harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site https://www.lucapossati.com/ and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the holder.
• The information that users of the https://www.lucapossati.com/ site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site https: / /www.lucapossati.com/ from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
• The data collected by the site https://www.lucapossati.com/ during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified and, in any case, no later than two years.
• The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site https://www.lucapossati.com/) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above.
Data provided by the user
• The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site https://www.lucapossati.com/ entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the letter.
• Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site https://www.lucapossati.com/ prepared for particular services on request.
Social Network Plugin
• The site https://www.lucapossati.com/ incorporates plugins and / or buttons for connection to social networks. Please refer to the respective connected social sites to view the respective privacy policies.
• Articles 15 to 23 of EU Regulation 679/2016 list the user’s rights.
• The interested party, in relation to the personal data covered by this information, has the right to exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation listed below:
o right of access of the interested party [art. 15 of the EU Regulation] (the possibility of being informed about the processing carried out on their Personal Data and possibly receiving a copy);
o right to rectify personal data [art. 16 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning him);
o right to cancel your Personal Data without undue delay (“right to be forgotten”) [art. 17 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right to have their data deleted);
o right to limit the processing of their Personal Data in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the EU Regulation, including in the case of unlawful processing or dispute of the accuracy of the Personal Data by the interested party [art. 18 of the EU Regulation];
o right to data portability [art. 20 of the EU Regulation], the interested party may request their Personal Data in a structured format in order to transmit them to another holder, in the cases provided for by the same article;
o right to object to the processing of your Personal Data [art. 21 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right to object to the processing of their personal data);
o right not to be subjected to automated decision-making processes, [art. 22 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, and will have, the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing).
• Requests can be addressed to the data controller at the e-mail address email@example.com or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data which can be downloaded at the link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest / home / docweb / – / docweb-display / docweb / 1089924.
• If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
• Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
• For a more in-depth examination of the rights of the interested parties, see articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 679/2016 at the link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/Regolazioneue/diritti-degli-interessati.
• The site https://www.lucapossati.com/ treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
• In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site https://www.lucapossati.com/ (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects may have access to the data such as (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).